Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Toots85 wrote: »
    The firegirl one is deadly!!!! Did it hurt like a beatch??? How long did it take?
    4.5 hours of pleasure!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Got this from Seb in Hell Funky Tattoo on Marlborough St today, still red from all the shading.
    448723989a8068623058l.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭tracker-man

The Bass stave if i'm not mistaken?

The Bass stave if i'm not mistaken?

Clef, not stave :p

Yep, I've the treble one on my right arm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭tracker-man

Sofaspud wrote: »
    Clef, not stave :p

Yep, I've the treble one on my right arm.

LOL, Close enough :)

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Alan Ford wrote: »
    4.5 hours of pleasure!

Lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

The bass clef looks great sofaspud! Are you going to get the stave done too like the treble clef?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

That is really well done SofaSpud. Can you stick up another pic when it's healed? Maybe one of the Treble Clef too?

Aspiration wrote: »
    The bass clef looks great sofaspud! Are you going to get the stave done too like the treble clef?

Thanks! Nahh, I was originally going to get it done in the same style as the treble clef, but thought I'd prefer a bit of variety.
    Soundman wrote: »
    That is really well done SofaSpud. Can you stick up another pic when it's healed? Maybe one of the Treble Clef too?

Thank you too! Yup, as soon as the redness goes away. Here's the treble clef, after I drew a similar one on a friend's arm :D
    448723989a8001525423l.jpg

edit: I won't leave my laptop alone for a while

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Sofaspud wrote: »
    Got this from Seb in Hell Funky Tattoo on Marlborough St today, still red from all the shading.
    448723989a8068623058l.jpg

The textured effect looks fantastic mate! Really worked well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

Apologies for the quality. Camera is on the blink and these were taken on a webcam.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

My 3: Tribal, Gf Name on wrist and tribal/celtic design

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Does anyone know chinese and can confirm what this means. I know what the internet says it means but i want to make sure it's right.

music.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭KhuntChops

Howdy Folks,

Well im forever looking at other peoples tatts and decided I would finally put my own up BUT the picture is of my mobile phone so sorry about the size.

Anywho it began as a chinese symbol and then I got little flowers around it which after a week I hated so then when I was away I decided to get more added and the flowers made bigger and that the final result!

Brooke X

tatt.jpg

KhuntChops wrote: »
    Howdy Folks,

Well im forever looking at other peoples tatts and decided I would finally put my own up BUT the picture is of my mobile phone so sorry about the size.

Anywho it began as a chinese symbol and then I got little flowers around it which after a week I hated so then when I was away I decided to get more added and the flowers made bigger and that the final result!

Brooke X

tatt.jpg
    thats nice Brooke.
    i mean the tattoo:p

Alan Ford wrote: »
    thats nice Brooke.
    i mean the tattoo:p

Thank you Alan! I had a look back a couple of pages,everyones tatts are lovely,you have some collection! I have another one on the side on my back its just a small dragon I got it done when I was 16 and thought I was the ****e lol Dont even notice I have it anymore. I will be getting a big tatt in memory of my father soon (more like whenever I can get the money together to afford it lol)

*sorry about my ramble* :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

Hi hi !!

this is my "end of bad time in life and moving forward" tattoo :) I got it to symbolize my irishness and being proud of that fact - also the swan like shapes have the meaning of moving on with grace to a better part of my life....

Gigi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

Wow dancingqueen! That's a really hot tat! You so dreamy! What's for dinner? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

rory123? you charmer :p

• Advertisement

Lovely tatt dancingqueen :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Howdy Folks,

Brooke X

tatt.jpg

That is a really nice pic

You don't often see tattoos there and it looks fantastic

That is a really nice pic

You don't often see tattoos there and it looks fantastic

Aww thank you so much :o

I wanted something a little different and im delighted with the way it turned out! Do you have any tattoos Recliner??

Aww thank you so much :o

I wanted something a little different and im delighted with the way it turned out! Do you have any tattoos Recliner??

No need for the embarrassed smiley, the tattoo looks great and it is in an interesting place :)

This one is me, posted it recently but have had it a few years

Me

Hi hi !!

this is my "end of bad time in life and moving forward" tattoo :) I got it to symbolize my irishness and being proud of that fact - also the swan like shapes have the meaning of moving on with grace to a better part of my life....

Gigi
    wow look at that lovely..............tattoo!:D:p

Thats a nice'en... Not to big not to small and its in a good spot if you want to add onto it! Plus there some nice big arms ye got there lol ;)

Mine goes down a bit futhernbut I dont think it would be for boardies eyes lol

Thats a nice'en... Not to big not to small and its in a good spot if you want to add onto it! Plus there some nice big arms ye got there lol ;)

ahhhhh me eyes!

I am planning on getting something bigger on the other arm and bigger arms :D

one of these days

:eek:
    That is what pm is for :p

Hi hi !!

Gigi

Love tattoos there on girls

Nice design and nice bit of colour

• Advertisement

:eek:
    That is what pm is for :p[/quote]

Thats also what pay pals for ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement