Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

KhuntChops wrote: »
    Thats also what pay pals for ;)

Sign me up :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭dancingqueen

Love tattoos there on girls

Nice design and nice bit of colour

Well thank you, it is my first and defo not my last... planning a few more but have to be careful or I'll be a full body sleeve before I know it :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Everyone's looks great since I last posted! Really really different!

Sofaspud you're right, as Damo said, the textured look is class- so it doesn't need the stave to make it any cooler. Cuz it's already cool!

I got my little brother and sister's seal of approval at the weekend for mine *phew* :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,630 ✭✭✭The Recliner

Well thank you, it is my first and defo not my last... planning a few more but have to be careful or I'll be a full body sleeve before I know it :eek:

I am sure it would be a lovely looking sleeve :D

Have only the one so far too but planning another one for later on this year, probably an upper arm sleeve

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

I am sure it would be a lovely looking sleeve :D

Have only the one so far too but planning another one for later on this year, probably an upper arm sleeve

Jaysus man don't encourage her! She'll have all our money spent on tatts!! I'll not have enough left for my own colour and shading!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

got my stomach finished today. oh the pain.
    IM000793.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

rain on wrote: »
    IM000793.jpg

interesting, is there a story behind it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Dude, I know what heavy metal is. just wondering if there's any more significance to it than that, didn't mean to wipe your eye or anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

*ahem*

Well I presumed that was a given... but since yet again you decide to push the boat out another few hundred metres. This is a erlatively friendly place Alan. There's no need for sleazy comments. You are already on your last warning as you well know. Anymore crap and, well you know what will happen. And DO NOT PM ME, you know well what you did.

I would urge people if they find something on here that they do not like to use the report button function. I am busy in work at the moment and unfortunately wasnt around when this occurred. Use the button if in doubt, it will bring it to the attention of the mods here

tbh wrote: »
    interesting, is there a story behind it?
    Not really no, it was just something that popped into my head one night and I went 'Haha wouldn't that be hilarious' and then about five minutes later went 'hang on.. I actually really want that' :o

Also I got my first Slayer album when I was 14 and that was pretty much the point at which I got properly into metal, and I just turned 24 there a few weeks ago so I figured it would be nice as a kinda 10 year anniversary thing. The guy who did it is also in a metal band that I've done some collaborations with in the past so that added an extra layer to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Not really no, it was just something that popped into my head one night and I went 'Haha wouldn't that be hilarious' and then about five minutes later went 'hang on.. I actually really want that' :o

In a similar sense I'm tempted to get "AFK" tattooed on the back of my right hand, would be amusing for most other online gamers too I'd imagine. It's just something that wedged itself in my head the other day. Would go for it except for how it'd affect future employment.:(

KEEP ON TOPIC! or else...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

is this just for tatt's or can u post up piercings??

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Can be used for either, so long as the pictures are decent (IE - Safe for work/young people etc...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Had to lose them all but I had...

picture one is just to show a deep arm...u can only see the one ball but ya know it's there

Pic two is just of my tongue

Pic three is of the septum(actually 6 mm just had a single flayred eyelit with a 3.2mm ring thorugh it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

IM000793.jpg

not bad at all, but whats the tat on your arm? any pics posted?

longshanks wrote: »
    not bad at all, but whats the tat on your arm? any pics posted?
    yep back on page 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Looby_Loo

On Friday I went from this little piece of nastiness on my leg
    0081.jpg

to this
    007.jpg

Its still healing and I nearly did myself an injury to get a decent angle but there you go. :) A big improvement I think

Page 151 one is very confusing to me. :confused:

I removed some posts... it's not worth thinking about. Just accept it :)

• Advertisement

Thanks! Everytime I learn something new, it pushes something old out. I nearly forgot algebra there. :eek: Thanks Mr. Moderator :cool:.

No no thank you :)

...Although I won't need algebra after I win 18 million brick off Laura Woods and her independent observer from KPMG tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Rory123 wrote: »
    ...Although I won't need algebra after I win 18 million brick off Laura Woods and her independent observer from KPMG tonight.
    You've as much chance of winning as alan ford has of tying his shoelaces.

Good luck anyway!

Gettin colour and shading tomorrow after work... WOOP WOOP WOOP! :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭thesoulfulldude

not mine but some guys i know

349983101a5200803767l.jpg
    20792512a5243466095l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

Got this nearly two years ago, thought it was origional at the time but have seen quite a few since. I must admit i have seen a few that look very bad so i think mine was done well compared to what i have seen in similar tattoos

013.JPG

Nah you got it all wrong man, there was a bit of an argument in here yesterday due to pervy comments left by someone... what ensued was a bit of flaming and stuff.Somebody got permabanned because of it. I'm yet to change this thread into pics only so people can banter all they want

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

farohar wrote: »
    You deleted the posts regarding the origin of Rain On's idea for that tattoo too though and they were after all the perving discussion. Hence my confusion.

No he didn't...

Also I got my first Slayer album when I was 14 and that was pretty much the point at which I got properly into metal, and I just turned 24 there a few weeks ago so I figured it would be nice as a kinda 10 year anniversary thing. The guy who did it is also in a metal band that I've done some collaborations with in the past so that added an extra layer to it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

I plead unforgiveable brain fart in this matter.:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement