Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I know, id never ussually do anything like that, im a fan of running before i have to fight,(and thats why i am a class tracour :cool:) but come one like, big massive 40 year old about to hit a 14 year old, i just went with instinct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

CianRyan wrote: »
    I know, id never ussually do anything like that, im a fan of running before i have to fight,(and thats why i am a class tracour :cool:) but come one like, big massive 40 year old about to hit a 14 year old, i just went with instinct.
    Tut tut tut...I'm not a fan of the whole violence thing.....Tut tut!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

How does that make sense?:confused:

And as i said, its not really like me.
    FORGIVNESS?

How does that make sense?:confused:

And as i said, its not really like me.
    FORGIVNESS?
    ah no im only messing...plus knocking out people with one punch is funny. Also im going to stop talking bout this here before will posts a banhammer pic!!

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭pixiestix

this is the last tattoo i gotted, number 10 so far....1st one ever with colour, was hella nervous getting it done cos i never had crayola in my ink before, but i reckons it turned out mighty dandy....spiffing even. this one actually kinda hurt little, but the tattoo artist said when ya gonts one leg done, the second hurts that little bit more...its on my left leg, on the part that's behind my shin..ummmm a calf or something

• Advertisement

AAAAAAAGH, i hate spiders omg!! >.<
    But if i didnt hate them id be saying it nice.

*shudders*

Anyway, result of a pissed of security gaurd...
    P8130157.jpg

And pigs of my new plugs, 25mm wodden.
    P9150164.jpg
    P9150165.jpg

Crappy pics, ahh well.

bluuueeegh...i nearly shouted europe into my pringles cos of yer ear, dude!! so now here is the sacraficial rabbit, hopefully it will make another person feel queasy, then i will feel better...mayhaps it will start a vicious circle of vomit....like Lardass in Stand by Me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Do we really need a pic of a mashed rabbit? especially while i munch on some breakfast?!

Will wrote: »
    Do we really need a pic of a mashed rabbit? especially while i munch on some breakfast?!

i was thinking the same thing of a texas chainsaw massacre style ear as i choked on my brekkie of pringles and coffee...so i pulled out the sacraficial rabbit....that'll learn em :P

There's a big difference between young padawan gettin a few slaps and a mashed up rabbit. eugh!

There's a big difference between young padawan gettin a few slaps and a mashed up rabbit. eugh!

i didnt mash up bugs, the strange inbred folk in Meath did it...some sorta "i want to move to a better town" ritual, so i heard

• Advertisement

there are no sacrificial virgins in Meath...there are no virgins, fullstop....so the rabbits get it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Is mashing a new form of body modification in the animal world or have i entered the wrong forum?

3608304653a4971908953l.jpg
    Back when i was a fat guy...at a place that no1 can mention

3608304653a4971743001l.jpg
    tired...not passed out....(the date is wrong it's the day after the pic above)

3608304653a4956749230l.jpg
    uhm slightly drunk...sniff i loved my 6mm septum plug...invisibleness:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055322435&page=2

Kays posted this in the other thread, got it a few months ago, but i want to extend it , was thinking or getting n whole new tattoo, but i love this one and want to add to it... so what i was thinking was either, extend it up and around my shoulder and down front, or somebody else said extend it up and up my neck

hmmmm rather the 1st idea, but just wondering what ye guys thinks. thnks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

emo!! wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055322435&page=2

Kays posted this in the other thread, got it a few months ago, but i want to extend it , was thinking or getting n whole new tattoo, but i love this one and want to add to it... so what i was thinking was either, extend it up and around my shoulder and down front, or somebody else said extend it up and up my neck

hmmmm rather the 1st idea, but just wondering what ye guys thinks. thnks

Hmmm... Its so beautiful on its own. Rather than extending it maybe get something to compliment it? Different flowers on your opposite side or shoulder perhaps?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

394617891a8919652955l.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

YAY :pac:

001.jpg

verti trag. Whoop

verti trag. Whoop

it's a surface!
    first ever too :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

it looks good girl

• Advertisement

longshanks wrote: »
    it looks good girl

thank you (:

Long may it last :D

Long may it last :D

i hope so! :D
    he spent long enough with it making me open my mouth wide and then slowly close it and then made me chew!
    i swear it was for his own amusement :p

:pac:
    I would answer that question but well we all know the answer.
    To offtopic banter!

*whoosh*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

Melion wrote: »
    394617891a8919652955l.jpg

absolutely excellent! love it!

ya pleased? (sorry if i missed that elsewhere around, been on holidays)

absolutely excellent! love it!

ya pleased? (sorry if i missed that elsewhere around, been on holidays)

Yep, im very pleased with it. Very sore at the minute and starting to scab up so a bit irritating but very happy with the tat itself. A lot of people that see it cant believe it was done by an apprentice and for no charge(I had to force him to take money).

Not totally finished yet, i want to shade around the tribal and then maybe move it down into 2 half sleeves if its possible. The tattooist wants to bring it a bit up my neck. So still a work in progress, but coming along very nicely.

ya gotta be careful with neck tatts....gotta make sure ya dont mind having visible ones

It wont be visible. If you look at the picture, he thinks the 2 top pieces of tribal(above the red circle) look a bit bare compared to the rest so he just wants to put it up a small bit.

ah ok. Man i miss thundercats:(

• Advertisement

Buy the DVDs like i did

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement