Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

The microdermals look cool. Just wondering how do they work? If looked up some stuff about them and i think they have some kind of anchor that fuses with the tissue underneath to secure them in place. Does that mean they cant ever be removed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭cuaifeadh

phi3 wrote: »
    The microdermals look cool. Just wondering how do they work? If looked up some stuff about them and i think they have some kind of anchor that fuses with the tissue underneath to secure them in place. Does that mean they cant ever be removed?

The anchor is tiny so you can get it pulled it out or make a tiny cut. It's only about half a cm, and the holes in the anchor are a couple of mm in diameter, that and it's pretty close to the surface of your skin. Still, I haven't gotten any removed yet, so I don't know how painful it will be! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭gilbert

got it three weeks ago64081.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Soundman

Any chance of a better picture gilbert? It's really difficult to see any detail in that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 rancour

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭cuaifeadh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭miss enzo

not a tattoo but my newest modification!!! :D got the 2 bottom bars done today! have the original top one for 8 yrs so was about time i did summit new!
    Also please excuse my strange bellybutton..... i have it pierced cause its a weird half inny/ half outy thing!!!

piercing-1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

you've a weird b button like me :eek::eek:
    It's cool...maybe smaller jewellry wouldn't go astray though...
    Dont gotta be pics of tatts...though you do have some in the pic:)

ya the piercing bars are big! will be changing them for smaller ones once healed!!! ah yes i have a few tats too!!! all posted in here already! :D

• Advertisement

even the balls are big(bahahahah duuurrrtttyyyy)
    cool, too lazy to look back.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Shimei

found my camera.
    got these a little while ago

130298246a9062621192l.jpg

130298246a9062621280l.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Very nice man, loving the swallows

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Shimei

Will wrote: »
    Very nice man, loving the swallows

flying into their nest

cheers dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭reganovich

miss enzo wrote: »
    not a tattoo but my newest modification!!! :D got the 2 bottom bars done today! have the original top one for 8 yrs so was about time i did summit new!
    Also please excuse my strange bellybutton..... i have it pierced cause its a weird half inny/ half outy thing!!!

piercing-1.jpg

Savage...whats the small tattoo the one on the left?

its my mothers name in jap!ive the bars changed a bit now! the top one is in the other way now so the small ball is to the inside! looks WAY better!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

well its been awhile sine I have posted, I have 2 new tattoos since then.

my arm band and my upper back piece, both attached.

got band in june and back piece last saturday...

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Love the upper back piece in particular! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

BEAT wrote: »
    well its been awhile sine I have posted, I have 2 new tattoos since then.

my arm band and my upper back piece, both attached.

got band in june and back piece last saturday...
    back piece looks great!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

001-1.jpg
    my tens :D
    woop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Your surface piercing looks happy enough, still a bit swollen by the looks of it i.e slightly raised

woot for 10's :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

First post here so go easy,

Because I am not very good at the whole computer thing and I dont have a camera havent been able to post up any pics of my tattoos, but luckily Michele in art tattoo has saved me the bother and posted it up on his site! dublinarttattoo.com. (don't even know how to put up a link)

Anyone interested in looking, i'm in the portfolio section, number 16, beside the fella with the huge back piece, its a half maori sleeve. Tattoo is complete now and is a three quarter sleeve. And i love it!! Joey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 starladear

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/starlavon/ashcroft036.jpg

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t301/starlavon/ashcroft035.jpg

here's some pics of my foot before i got it touched up... got it done at red sea in manchester by jen last november. excuse the stinky looking trotter! ***

nice tatt....i can smell your foot from here though:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 starladear

yeah the smell's what razed them all, alright! heheheh*

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭suzaane

Will wrote: »
    Your surface piercing looks happy enough, still a bit swollen by the looks of it i.e slightly raised

woot for 10's :D

yeah its been fine up till last week? and its gotten a bit uncomfortable and sore, but maybe it's just because i haven't been well :]

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Here's my latest one!:D

PA080430_thumb_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭electrofilth

heres two shots of a half - sleeve I got done three years ago by Jeff Ortega in "Evil From The Needle" in Camden, London. took them with the webcam , so looks a bit grainy.
    Photo37.jpg
    Photo36.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Captain Ginger

heres two shots of a half - sleeve I got done three years ago by Jeff Ortega in "Evil From The Needle" in Camden, London. took them with the webcam , so looks a bit grainy.
    Photo37.jpg
    Photo36.jpg
    That is so freaking awesome, love the colours!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

^^ what captain finger said... nice work :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement