Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll Show You Mine, If You Show Me Yours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

who did if for you ravage?

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

It was doen by Ian in JMD's in waterford! Thanks for the comments guys! I'll post up pics when it's all healed and not so red!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 RickBwarn

I have the same "clover", although it's sometimes called the Celtic Cross or the triple spiral. It's supposed to represent the sanctity of mind, body and soul or the holy trinity of the triple aspect of the Goddess; Maiden, Mother, Crone. I have it on the back of my neck, where is yours can't really tell from the pic?
    Cheers
    Rick

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Sweenox

1889042899a10156409562l.jpg
    My back after the second sitting

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭am i bovvered

That looks class, and if its finished to the same quality as the sleeve it will be one of the best.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Looks awesome Sweenox, can't wait to see it progressing further! :D

Cheers man,cant wait tp get more done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Sasaa

68560875.jpg

Right after finishing it, in the shop :)

&
    60478674.jpg
    At home :)

Love it :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

The tatt is lovely, Sasaa :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭The BOFH

I had my right arm tattoo done in the Tatt Shop in Perth, Western Australia. I had the two on my left arm done in Celestial Ring in The Stephen's Green centre by Mark. I want to get more work done on the left arm and eventually turn it into a half sleeve. I want to get a Celtic tree of life and a celtic knotwork band on the right and maybe turn it into a sleeve with a knotwork border.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Before:
    MyTatts007.jpg

After:
    Denny.jpg

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,920 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

That's goregous Shelli!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

where was it done shel?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭tipptipp

got this done before xmas.........

That's one awesome sugar skull Shelli!!! Who did it for you?

Tipptipp - A banksy piece is it? :D

its a John yang piece "blindman bluff"....... its on ( ) by sigur ros........ hope ye like it:)

I do yeah, looks pretty well done. :)
    (Sorry for confusing it with a Banksy piece!)

Banksy done one on the side of my house !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Sweenox wrote: »

My back after the second sitting

Where you getting this done again???

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

he getting it in jmds:)

It was done by Phil Cummins...ex Skin Grafix. I don't think I'll ever go to anyone else again, he's so lighthanded I was able to sit for close to 5hrs and get it all done in one sitting :) He's now working on sketches for my back piece for me...can't wait!

Shelli wrote: »
    It was done by Phil Cummins...ex Skin Grafix. I don't think I'll ever go to anyone else again, he's so lighthanded I was able to sit for close to 5hrs and get it all done in one sitting :) He's now working on sketches for my back piece for me...can't wait!

Hope it doesn't play out like this, but sounds like it's not done that deeply, and might mean you need more touchups, as it might fade much faster than usual

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Nools

tipptipp wrote: »
    got this done before xmas.........

that pic was a secret on postsecret before

thats nice

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Got this done about 3 years ago, always planned on it becoming a sleeve but aint got around to it yet.

picture.php?albumid=461&pictureid=2436

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ngavin2001

Hi been looking throught these threads for a bit now and theres some really nice work just thought i`d stick these up 1st is the start of a full sleeve 4 hours in ya can see the tail of a dragon which will go down the inside of my arm it will be green and yellow and there will be a koi on the other side all brought together with traditional japanese waves, bambo and flowers

2nd is a sleeve on my right arm just about finished just have to decide on colours for the bottom fill in, and a small bit of black and grey to do should be finished soon enough. 3rd pic is the skull in my sleeve close up.

23022009221.jpg

23022009222.jpg

23022009223.jpg

Hope it doesn't play out like this, but sounds like it's not done that deeply, and might mean you need more touchups, as it might fade much faster than usual

Well I've seen a lot of his work in person and also in portfolios, no-one I know has had any problems with fall out so far (touch wood), it could be that he's not actually that light handed, but more so the last person to tattoo me was.....hmmm how to put it....a butcher?

This is my girlfriends arm jus finished today the pics are bad but ya get d idea
    1889042899a10195238937l.jpg
    1889042899a10195239041l.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

nice, who's the artist?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement