Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SW KOTR PSP announced

Options
  • 17-02-2005 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭

I wish!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭kencleary

You utter utter basta*d!

and here was me thinking - well now I HAVE to buy one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I don't have a PSP, but thats just nasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

I call for a ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

yeah sorry I deserve to be banned for that one, but you never know it might happen

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

that's the first time I gave serious consideration to getting a psp and a ds...

At the same time my mind was trying to figure out how it would work on a handheld

flogen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭Gizzard

come to think of it, it might work better on the DS, all the text on the bottom screen and gfx on the top, mind you the PSP screen is so crisp I can read subtitles on movies

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

Pure ****!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

flogen wrote:
    that's the first time I gave serious consideration to getting a psp and a ds...

I reckon thats the first time a lot of people were considering getting the psp! Between viewtiful joe, gta and that i'd have definatly gone for one of those over a DS but as it is the DS is in the lead, only cos of Animal Crossing and mr driller.

what the psp really could do with is a FF game of the VII/X standard (then again i suppose ANY console/handheld could do with one more. the whole gaming public could do with one more!) cos it seems to be predominatly racing games at the moment

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Viewtiful joe is coming on the DS. Yeah as soon as I read it I started thinking about getting one... Metroid Hunters and (fingers crossed) Goldeneye will make the DS a must have where every you are... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

It'll be EA's Goldeneye though, not Rare's.

I wonder, can Nintendo re-release Goldeneye?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Should be on both DS and PSP.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/587/587977p1.html

I mean, hell, Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Sealab? Hella cool.

It'll be EA's Goldeneye though, not Rare's.

I wonder, can Nintendo re-release Goldeneye?

Nobody is sure either way at the moment. A "source" said it was the Rare version but touched up a bit but he disaperared and the post was removed shortly after.

The legal thing is a bit odd. As far as I know Nintendo Published it, Rare devloped it and EA own the rights to anything Bond. It is possibel that Nintendo own the source not rare and have handed it off to EA.

Im dying to see what it is either way untill its released there is always the posibility it will be the orignal or at least a version of it. Admitidly the Rouge Agent story dosnt fit in (ie being the bad guy) with the orignal.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Rew wrote:
    Viewtiful joe is coming on the DS

really???

DS for me so!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I think its coming to the PSP too. But don't quote me on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

It was announced for the PSP ages ago (in fact, before it even launched in Japan)

It'd suit the widescreen really well

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

yea if I had the choice id choose VJ on the psp tbh. ds graphics are good but wouldnt be able to hack it with joe i dont think and the widescreen would be cool on the psp.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Joe on the DS could be an amazing game, depending what they do with the touch screen. Hopefully they will come up with something inovative and fun. The DS would not struggle with the graphics in VJ, its just a 2D background, with a few 3D characters on screen at once.

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Joe on the DS could be an amazing game, depending what they do with the touch screen. Hopefully they will come up with something inovative and fun. The DS would not struggle with the graphics in VJ, its just a 2D background, with a few 3D characters on screen at once.
    Spider man is a 3D backround with 2D chacters so they sould be able to reverse it ;)

Advertisement