Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

chemical brothers gig

• 17-02-2005 2:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

Anyone know if the chemical brothers is sold out??

Secret Machines supporting.

Sweet.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭bandy

Ticketmaster showing all standing sold out. Seating is still available but how bad would that be.

thankfully I ve got my standing well sorted.

Secret machines - what they like? Any albums.tracks work checking out

Anyone know if there is more than 1 support as tickets have doors opening at 6.30 which seems mad early

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭IanluvsKathleen

BAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

Seating would suck ass alright. Secret Machine are absolutley brilliant. Totally weird them supporting the chemical brothers cause they are a rock band. Like a rock band rock band. They totally rule though. Last i heard their were due to play the point by themselves but they would never have filled it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,335 ✭✭✭radiospan

Like a rock band rock band.

Although I've seen their "mixtape" on MTV2 and they were playing a lot of dancey/abstract stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭IanluvsKathleen

They definitely wouldnt be dance but they would have a huge spacey sound. they always get compared to like pink floyd and prog rock bands.....but not in a cheesey way. the drummer is a legend.
    they did support the thrills tho when they played the point.
    thats not good.

Advertisement