Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Halo

Options
  • 17-02-2005 2:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

ok, i know loads of people have done this, but i have to say it, it was just brilliant, last night we set up two xbox to a lan and got two tvs,and we had , us being 8 friends, a free for all massacre, for around 5-6hours. and then i had to leave so im sure it went on for another couple of hours. But WOW! cant wait till we set it up for 16 players in one room and get together four wide screen tvs. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

was this halo1 or halo2 ?

you mean you gave up after ONLY 5 or 6 hours ? you'll be telling us you have a life next ! :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭nude_hamster

halo 2, ya 5,6 hours is nothin, i jus had to go early. we were plannin an all nighter, oh i still have a life , just dont get any sleep, it all evens out in the end ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Diabolic

The best ive got was a 4 player with my brother and cousins lasted only 4 hours though...

BUT...we had it hooked up to a huge widescreen with Huge surround sound speakers....gave up after 3hours cause i was nearly def

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

we had a game after a fair few tins that lasted till about 5 in the morning, i think we started around 10 or 11pm. two tv's 8 people in 2 separate rooms with the link cable, 4 on 4 with the one where you plant the bomb in the others base. soo cool. my eyes havent been the same since.

then we had all against in that big city level - i think i fell asleep in the middle of the game.

good times. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Most I've gotten so far is a 4 player, cos I don't have any friend with an x-box, all ps2 people :rolleyes:

Its just one of those games you say "alright, lets have a quick game of halo 2". Its 11pm. You check your watch to see what time it is and its 6am.

Greatest offline multiplayer game ever, without a doubt.

We normally play on a 28", once on my 42" plasma, but I have a projector which oddly enough I have not used to far for Halo .... :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 20 CorChil

When is the next halo game out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Old thread.

The Halo Collection is out in November.

Also there's a Halo forum btw.

Thread to be locked any minute :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

CorChil wrote: »
    When is the next halo game out

Mod: Please don't resurrect old threads unless adding something substantial to them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement