Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic Rock

Options
  • 17-02-2005 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭

Maybe this classic rock thread will rightfully grow into a classic rock forum.

So I'll kick off with a question. What is your favourite Led Zep album?

Comments

IV without a doubt. First one I heard. Amazing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Aye IV. Every song's a winner baby, that's the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭toffo

Picked up the Complete Studio Recordings. Has all 9 albums and a couple of bonus tracks. €100 but well worth it.

That sounds great. I've never really got into Deep Purple and I want to hear some of their stuff. Do they have a stand out album? I try to stay away from Greatest Hits CD's though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Deep Purple? Machine Head is the classic, though In Rock, Fireball and Burn are all gold too. The Live In Japan album kicks ass too. Great band.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Machine head and Burn. I've been listening to Burn (the song) once a day for the last 5 years or so :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

It's Led Zep II for me. Love every single minute of it!

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Never really liked Led Zeppelin that much. Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath would be my favourite classic album.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Physical Grafitti
    So many good songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭deedee lepoopoo

[QUOTE=Blisterman]Physical Grafitti
    So many good songs.[/QUOTE]

Yep Physical Grafitti, I used to spend hours playing with the cover of the vinyl version of that album.

Led Zepplin III is my favourite though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement