Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone else doing their finals?

Options
  • 17-02-2005 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭

Anyone else sitting their finals??

Mine are in 2 1/2 weeks!!! :eek:

last lectures are next week- this is insane- how did 4 years go so fast!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

Yeah I'm doing mine in Aungier St but not til May! Still so much to do before then. How come yours are so early??

And yeah, four years go so quickly, but I'll be glad to get out and enjoy the change of scenery!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

The School of Retail always have theirs before Easter then we have to hand the thesis in on 1st June so get a few months to finish that. 2 weeks and counting to go!!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

We're the opposite way around - Thesis in on April 6th then exams after. The other media courses have to hand their theses in some time in January! Tis all a bit strange.

Anyway - best of luck with your exams! Are there many doing them at that time? I'll know not to leave any vital photocopying til the days before you start them coz the queues! Oh mercy the queues!

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Faddymackshyte

Good luck with them. I'm only in first year, so I have a good bit to wait........but for you all doing your finals, I hope they go well!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭idontknowmyname

Thanx everyone!!!! thesis before exams- ouch!

• Advertisement
Advertisement