Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Lowering Springs for Pug 206 and adjusting Torsion bar

Options
  • 17-02-2005 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭

Hi i need some help in finding a place to fit lowering springs and adjust the torsion bar on my Peugeot 206.........any help is great................

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

try cruiseirl.com they'd be more into the modding side of things.

I fitted lowering springs to a friends car, its dead simple you just need a clamp

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Cheers..............

i will try that now....... i don't mind changing the front springs, its the torsion bar im worried about

Just remove the springs, your car will be lower than your grannys tits! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭Farls

If i remember correctly you have to get the springs fitted in the front and leave it a few weeks till they settle then get the torsion bar adjusted.

Any half decent mechanic can do this work, just make sure you get decent springs!

Farlz

Thanks for the advice............... my uncle is a mechanic so i might get him to do it, i just though there might be some mechanics specified for this.

I have tried almost all of the Peugoet dealers in Dublin and none of them are willing to lower the springs, they said they do not do after sales mods

• Advertisement

Gkelly2002 wrote:
    Thanks for the advice............... my uncle is a mechanic so i might get him to do it, i just though there might be some mechanics specified for this.

I have tried almost all of the Peugoet dealers in Dublin and none of them are willing to lower the springs, they said they do not do after sales mods

Plus this would void your warrantly, and theyd charge a fortune. Modding is a custom job :)

Well only one of the delearships offered the explanation..........
    Fair play to them, they said they could lose there dealership with Peugeot if they modified a car that was in an accident as a result of problem with springs etc..............
    I can understand where they are coming from

Advertisement