Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jobs

Options
  • 17-02-2005 5:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to move down to Galway permanently very soon. Does anyone know of any call-centre/customer service type places where I could find about a job?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 395 ✭✭Bah

SAP are always advertising for call centre jobs - although a lot of them require a third/fourth language.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Churchill have a call center. Y'know, the insurance crowd with the nodding dog as their spokespet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

Churchill ... always advertising I think .. think its commission based work though ... not positive .. knew someone once doing it ..

HP ... don't know if they are looking for people but they have a callcenter .. think they usually want a third language though ... and its only through agencies you can get in... I think ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Phil_321

Thanks for the replies. I've sent in an application to Churchill but I don't have a third language so I'm fecked for the other places.

Phil_321 wrote:
    Thanks for the replies. I've sent in an application to Churchill but I don't have a third language so I'm fecked for the other places.

They don't *always* require a third language (not SAP anyway), so it's no harm in sending in an application anyway. Not that much extra hassle.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭cp251

Hibernian were hiring people for their call centre recently. I saw an ad in the Advertiser. Worth a try.

Anybody know if any call centres (or similar places, or just any place in general!) are hiring part time people now (Friday-Sunday)?

[Slightly off topic] Tried Dunnes, they define "Part time" as working five days a week (3 weekday evenings and 2 weekends), with every fourth Sunday off, with a minimum contract of six months... Too much hours with college and bumming around and all that.[/Slightly off topic]

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement