Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any streams for tonights matches?

• 17-02-2005 5:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭

Tonight Middlesbrough (vs GAK) and Newcastle (vs Heerenven) are playing in the uefa cup. The matches are on ITV2 and C5, which isnt much good to most of us here in ireland.

Anyone know if there are any streams of these tonight on the net? Big night for both clubs though.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭joe.

mirc
    quakenet server
    #streams
    or
    #live.prem

you will get them there. you can also around match times get streams of the match by going to one of the channels of the teams that are playing

i.e. #newcastle
    #manutd
    #westbrom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Check the forum at [url]http:///www.freefootball.org[/url] for links you may have to wait until nearer kick off.

I think it is the case with most streams that they only become available close to kick-off. As the match goes on more streams become available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭kida

Where exactly do the streams that are released closer to the match coming from. They are usually sky sports but they don't stream them. Is it people streaming a tv connection?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

kida wrote:
    Is it people streaming a tv connection?
    The winamp ones, yeah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

ACK as it happened, i had to work late and im just back in the door now.
    Boro match is nearly over. 2-2 atm to anyone who cares.

Goals should be on Sky News or something later on (hopefully).

Zenden & JFH for boro.

My bad. Assumed noone would be interested (bar me). Appologies!

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER FFS :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Advertisement