Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just Wondering

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I used to watch star gate religiously. Got kinda bored once they killed off Daniel. Jonah was pretty cool and all that...but I missed the nerd...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

was called one by my religion teacher for contradicting everything she said and then laughing at this picture of jesus.then she kicked me out of the class.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Raphael wrote:
    I used to watch star gate religiously. Got kinda bored once they killed off Daniel. Jonah was pretty cool and all that...but I missed the nerd...

Maybe you should've started watching the following series so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Yeah, but by that stage I had broadband

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭taby

Hmmm stargate does rock....:-) I still find Colonel O Neil ( yes i know he's captain blah blah :-p) hilarious due to the 'what the heck are you guys talking about" in relation to sam and daniel. People always have no idea what i'm talking about so i can relate.

As for the being smart thing its alot easier if you accept that the only reason you work your ass off in school/college/work if for yourself and thus it doesn't matter if someone else if jealous of your intelligence ( pretty stupid thing to be jealous of tho in my opinion cos wisdom is much better to have than inetlligence). I'm not the smartest cookie in the jar but i do work my ass off and most of my friends see that i do so and are never bitter but rather pleased cos it spurs them to do better too.

I do know some people who are geniuses and ive found that they have problems applying themselves to doing the work and thus are often see as being less smart than they are.

• Advertisement
Advertisement