Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MyLittleTony...

Options
  • 28-05-2001 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

www.mylittletony.com
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Me:

So, Tony! What about Northern Ireland, then?

</font>
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">MyLittleTony:

Well of course, two of my closest colleagues and confidantes of recent years, Peter 'The Great' Mandelson and 'Big' Bill Clinton were instrumental in getting us to the point where we have political consensus in Northern Ireland. That consensus is that everyone in the country, without fail, feels that both of these men are complete muppets!!!

</font>

er... right... well said.

Bard
    First motorbike in the bible ???? - a Triumph! - 'And yea verily did Moses strike down the ammmanites, - and all the land did hear the roar of his triumph !!!'

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

I thought you were against jokes/humourous observations on the north.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nesf:
    I thought you were against jokes/humourous observations on the north.</font>

I never said I was "against jokes/humourous observations on the north".

My objection a few days ago was to a joke which made light of paramilitary violence and knee capping.

The two are not one and the same.

Bard
    First motorbike in the bible ???? - a Triumph! - 'And yea verily did Moses strike down the ammmanites, - and all the land did hear the roar of his triumph !!!'

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Fair enough. Just wondering smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

hehehe. lol.

ask: 'hows your son leo' biggrin.gif

btw, anyone see that tonygotchi program?? best laugh ever!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">"Eleven plus two = Twelve plus one"</font>

Advertisement