Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo with names

Options
  • 18-02-2005 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

any 1 have their bf/gf name tattood on them??? :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭ranDom_tAsk

lizanne wrote:

i wouldn't personally get a partners name tattooed on me, i think it's bad luck .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

I have an initial

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

mate of mine got it done, was with the girl for nearly three years.

then she dumped him, got back with her ex, and said she never really loved him.
    i bet he's not too happy with his tattoo now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

got a tat, but never had any names ripped into my skin,
    have a very close friend tho and placed something symbolic into the image, but you don't really notice it at first look

Gilgamesh wrote:
    got a tat, but never had any names ripped into my skin,
    have a very close friend tho and placed something symbolic into the image, but you don't really notice it at first look

I wouldnt get a full name, just one or two letters....mine are tiny so even if I did end up single again it could be tattoo'd over in 10 minutes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

Have a matching tattoo with my best friend, but no names. I do have a relative's name as part of one of my tattoos, but he's been dead for thirty years so he's not likely to piss me off at any point in the foreseeable future... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Oddysseus

lizanne wrote:

nope. well...I have the GREENPEACE logo tattoed on my back (5cm X 20cm)

yeah, yeah. You can call me crazy. I couldn't care less. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭not_sure

I am MAN wrote:
    I wouldnt get a full name, just one or two letters....mine are tiny so even if I did end up single again it could be tattoo'd over in 10 minutes

its DAVID so its not very long

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I am MAN wrote:

I'm not trying to be smart, but what is the point in it then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

ooh thats actually a cute idea(to get matching ones with your best friend)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Seraphina wrote:
    mate of mine got it done, was with the girl for nearly three years.

then she dumped him, got back with her ex, and said she never really loved him.
    i bet he's not too happy with his tattoo now

Well... unless her name was Xylophonicus or something he could probably get a girlfriend with the same name... although it might look odd if she notices he's already got her name tattooed on him at the first date.

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    I'm not trying to be smart, but what is the point in it then?

It was nice and we both got one done together but I was being realistic also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Sandy2004

My Ex got a tatoo with my name across his back, needless to say we are now finished ... it was funny after we split, knowing that every girl he slept with would see my name on his back! So if you are a woman - get your man to do it but never do it yourself!

Sandy2004 wrote:
    My Ex got a tatoo with my name across his back, needless to say we are now finished ... it was funny after we split, knowing that every girl he slept with would see my name on his back! So if you are a woman - get your man to do it but never do it yourself!

"get your man to do it but never do it yourself!" - bad attitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I am MAN wrote:
    It was nice and we both got one done together but I was being realistic also.

Ah right, cool.

Advertisement