Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Secret of Longevity !

Options
  • 29-05-2001 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

A woman walked up to a little old man rocking in a chair on his porch.

"I couldn't help noticing how happy you look," she said. What's your secret for a long happy life?"
    "I smoke three packs of cigarettes a day," he said. "I also do a gramme of charlie a day, a spliff every night, a case of whiskey a week, eat junk food, and never exercise, and do pills on the weekend."

"That's amazing," said the woman, "how old are you?'

"Twenty-six"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

hmmm maybe i should try that, a bouncer askes me for id then laughes when he see's i'm actually 21! ... biggrin.gif

there was this one guy he was actually in tear's he laughing so much, he said i looked 17 at the most... cheeky git LOL

p.s. good joke biggrin.gif

"just because you're not paraniod, doesn't mean they're not after you!"

[This message has been edited by azezil (edited 29-05-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

yes, good joke. azezil, i know what u mean, looking 15/16 but actually 19. mad.gif!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">"Eleven plus two = Twelve plus one"</font>

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

PPL can't tell my age, somewhere between 18 and 24 usually. I'm 20 btw

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by smoke-me-a-kipper:
    yes, good joke. azezil, i know what u mean, looking 15/16 but actually 19. mad.gif!

</font>

Do you like it when people think you act 15/16?

PS. great joke Mamma

Advertisement