Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP €150 from DVDsoon with fidelity card

Options
  • 18-02-2005 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭

In case anyone didn'tsee this in the bargain section. You can preorder the psp for approx €150 from DVDsoon at the moment (there is a special offer until the 21st) if you have a fidelity card (loyalty card, costs about €30)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭ohandels

Thats a great price, the ds is only €120, fantastic website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭scoby

http://forums.eyo.com.au/showthread.php?t=7459

ummm..
    their site was down so i found this when i gooogled instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

I would definitely give DVDSoon.com the thumbs up.
    I've been ordering from them for the last few months and they are far and away the cheapest on the web. They offer free delivery to Ireland.

One thing to bear in mind though is the system they have in place is quite strange.

They have to fill a quota of orders for an item before they will order it off their suppliers. This can mean a wait of months(!) for some less mainstream DVDs but if you keep it to the popular stuff you should be fine.

When they do ship it takes about 5 days to get here which is cool (and thats with the most basic shipping option)

They had a mixup in pricing a few weeks ago and I got AVP and The Grudge for free with free shipping.
    :)

M

Advertisement