Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ballygriffin Kid ??

• 18-02-2005 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

Can he do it today over a shorter trip and different pilot?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

To be honest...I have no idea on this one...there's no clues in the form because of the changes today, the important one for me being the application of cheekpieces. Miss Kelleway surely knows what she's doing though so who knows. Up to you my dear man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Undoubtably has a great chance but the one thing that would stop me from backing him at a price of 5/2 is the draw, drawn 11 of 12 at Wolverhampton over 7F can be a very tricky place to win from, he'll either have to use up a lot of energy early on to get a good position or will have to drop in behind most of the field and hope the gaps come at the right time. I suspect he'll do the latter and can see home doing all his best work at the finish only to find one or two too far ahead.

Don't worry about the change in jockey, Kirby is in great form at the moment and his claim takes off the penalty for the last win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭derek23

I shall have have a few bob on,Horse seems to be going well and likes the track .

Advertisement