Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Des Cullen Cars

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

First one YES, second on NO.

Jozi

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

It'd be a sin to buy the Ferrari in blue, and it'd be a sin to buy the MINI MINI Cutn2 (spelling mistake and an extra 2?) in any colour, even with free towed bootspace.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,730 ✭✭✭Type 17

I don't know how he can describe the Mini as a Cooper when it has a Clubman front end...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭stratos

This Ferrari ownership in Ireland is getting mad. I was driving back into dublin on the Naas dual carriageway a while back. A red Ferrari huge thing rumbled by me 04D It was being driven about 50. About 8 mins later another one roared by me red again, but a convertible version of the first one. This one stonked past me, It's engine going from a base howl to metal grinding whine as he upshifted going by me. Awesome. Where in gods name are these people getting the money. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭hawkmoon269

stratos wrote:
    Awesome. Where in gods name are these people getting the money. :rolleyes:

Property development mainly I guess. You still see more Ferraris in cities like London so in a way we're only catching up/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

Waste 'management' is another big earner. Everything to do with it too, from selling the trucks to dumping the stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

stratos wrote:
    This Ferrari ownership in Ireland is getting mad. I was driving back into dublin on the Naas dual carriageway a while back. A red Ferrari huge thing rumbled by me 04D It was being driven about 50. About 8 mins later another one roared by me red again, but a convertible version of the first one. This one stonked past me, It's engine going from a base howl to metal grinding whine as he upshifted going by me. Awesome. Where in gods name are these people getting the money. :rolleyes:
    What are you on about? Ferraris are very rare in Ireland compared to Rome ( or London as pointed out above ) I saw them regulary on the motorways in Italy but in Ireland I've only ever seen a few. Porsche is another story though....they are getting to be a bit boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭Silvera

A Porsche wouldn't be 'boring' if you had one to drive everyday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

The ferrari F430 is the car the 360 should have been. Its just so much better looking, and they have only changed small details. personally I would never buy a red ferrari, I think the red doubles the "ásshole factor" Id go for a black one or maybe a dark blue. Id buy a ferrari for me not for other people to look at.

S.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

also the spider looks tacky. theres a 360 spyder around here for sale at 300k, in ice blue. doesnt look great. much more mysterious in black as a coupe imho.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

The ferrari F430 is the car the 360 should have been. Its just so much better looking, and they have only changed small details. personally I would never buy a red ferrari, I think the red doubles the "ásshole factor" Id go for a black one or maybe a dark blue. Id buy a ferrari for me not for other people to look at.
    Agree, Black 7 coats :D tinted windows as well. Go for the real gangster look ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

you would also have to finish it off with matt black alloys aswell............sinister!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

I reckon I want to buy that MINI ditch the tralier, stick a bike rack on the back ....put a manhole cover in it and voila.......my very own full size PENNY RACER!!!! :D sing it now kids "you can pop a wheelie in it"
    cullenMINClu306.jpg
    l_p1003828902.jpg

Advertisement