Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Factory reconditioned HDD120s

Options
  • 18-02-2005 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭

I'm after a Philips HDD120, as it cunningly records direct to MP3 via a line-in connection, so I can mp3-ify my vinyl collection, record live mixes etc etc.

Anyhoo, there are a load of places on ebay selling 'factory reconditioned' models for about $200, like this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=48685&item=5752323301&rd=1

Anyone know what the deal with 'factory reconditioned' is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭sector

The americans do a lot of that, it just means that it broke under warranty & they returned it, fixed it & then sell them on to companies like the guy you see here.

It states it has the 1yr warranty so your probably as covered as you would be anyway without the convenience of having the local store.

also watch out for customs on imports, ya can get caught for a few unexpected quid.

Advertisement