Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Peugeot 407 Coupe

Options
  • 18-02-2005 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭

Its hideous! :eek:
    Certainly not the spiritual predecessor to the 406
    img01.gifimg02.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

There are also a lot of problems with the new model, fuel lines breaking and problems with the engine overheating........
    Someone i know bought it brand new and has been back a few times already.

Me personally i would always wait a year or 2 before buying a new model of car, as within the first year or 2 you are more likely to run into problems as the car is also only new to the company and they are always making minor adjustments to improve the problems.

If i was going to buy the 407 new (not that i am as it is horrible) i would wait until 2006...............

Advertisement