Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10 times it's normal size

Options
  • 01-06-2001 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

A sixth grade teacher asks her class the question, "What body part, when stimulated increases to 10 times it's normal size?"
    Little Suzy stands up and says, "What kind of teacher are you? Asking 6th graders a question like that? I'm gonna tell my parents and the principal and you'll be fired!"
    The teacher ignores Suzy and asks the question again... little Johnny puts his hand up and says, "the pupil."
    The teacher says, "That's right Johnny."
    The teacher then turns to Suzy and says, "I have just three things to say to you missy. One, you have a dirty mind, two, you didn't read your homework, and three, you are going to be very disappointed when you grow up!"

arrrrRRROOOOOOOOOOoooo...

Advertisement