Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superman

Options
  • 01-06-2001 5:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭

Ok dont know if u've heard it its a oldie

One day Superman is bored out of his Fu(king skull and decides to meet up with some other heroes, he tries Batman first but he's gone fishing with Robin so he goes to see if the avengers are in no such luck. He is flying ove the city really bored trying to think of anyone that could be round. He now see's Catwomen (or any other superwomen or villian) sitting naked on her bed, now she is wide open waiting a shag, Superman is looking at this thinking, right i fly in real quick shag he and out again in under a second, so he speeds up flies in does the buisness and goes off for a dink, Meanwhile Catwomen looks up and says, "what the **** was that draft?" and the invisable man replies "I dont know but my as is sure sore"

Baddum dish!

Another small one:

A dunk goes up to the barman and says "i bet u £100 i can **** in that pint and fill it up from the othe end of the table, Bar man looks at this wasted loke and agrees, so the man gets on the table and ****es all over the counter onto the floor and all over the ****ing place. The barman is there smiling as not a single drop went into the pint but so is the dunk and he asks why he is smiling " I bet £600 with those blokes over there i would **** all over the bar and make u smile

Baddum dshhh

Advertisement