Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Save Enterprise on Newstalk 106

• 18-02-2005 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

I've found out that the Orla Barry show on Newstalk 106 will feature a segment on the campaign to save Enterprise on Monday morning (Feb 21). Newstalk 106 broadcasts in the Dublin region on 106FM and is also streamed on the Internet at http://www.newstalk106.ie

David Stewart

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,239 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Excellent, I might call in now and tell them that it needs to be given a rest. Ahh dammit i'll be in college. Still thanks for the heads up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

It does not need to be given a rest B and B said that because they are unimaginative fools who long ago burned out pitty paramount didnt notice untill enterprise was 3 years old.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

And as ive said before I hate pleanty of TV shows but you dont here me saying they need a rest!

Advertisement