Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The New Yaris

Options
  • 18-02-2005 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭

I think this is the new Toyota Yaris its due 2006/late 2005. I just want to know what ye all think of it.I think its a huge improvement(if it is the car)

Front

60589.jpg

Back

60590.jpg

Inside

car_portal_pic_17648.jpg?1900

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Evolution not Revolution...

Looks good though in whatever guise it is in the picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Looks way better than the old one - much more agressive styling.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭lomb

old one not a great car have one here thats not used bought new. made of paper, the corolla/ golf are much much better cars and appear to be twice the car. new one is basically the same by looks of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭stratos

Buy one ?? I would in me yaris!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Gatster wrote:
    Evolution not Revolution...

Looks good though in whatever guise it is in the picture.
    Based on the styling in the picture I would say that is the t sport version, assuming it will look like that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement