Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thread gone missing

Options
  • 18-02-2005 10:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭

There was a thread by Lemboy posted here earlier on today/last night. I was meaning to reply but couldn't due to work. now it's missing. Did the user request it's deletion? I thought you couldn't do that yorself. I know theres been issues with the mod tool, could it have got snipped by accident.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Was wondering likewise myself - I had just posted on it this afternoon and came to check my status. Gone.

I was going to try and find out in private later but...since you brought it up here, I suppose I'll add my voice in asking where it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

on a completely unrelated issue, why does every one (yourself,damien,stark,ixoy,swiss ect ) seem to use aol instant messenger? I thought everything Aol was "meant" to be crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

We have a secret gay society on AOL - happy? You caught us.

...No? Not buying that, hm? I'm not sure to be honest - I've had it for ages now, it's actually a pretty solid program that I can't fault. The only reason I use it is because a lot of Americans exclusively use it instead of, say, MSN messenger because they have a subscription with AOL. Come and join us ;)...

ok done, not to sure I like the advertisements at the top

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Boston wrote:
    ok done, not to sure I like the advertisements at the top
    Painless, huh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

The user requested the thread be deleted so swiss deleted it.

As for AOL, yes it is crap. That's why we publicise it, so that the psychos get our AOL accounts instead of our lovely MSN accounts. The cool kids can have our MSN accounts if they ask for it :p

Cool, Right I've set up a MSN thing.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Boston wrote:
    on a completely unrelated issue, why does every one (yourself,damien,stark,ixoy,swiss ect ) seem to use aol instant messenger?
    I don't have one am aghast you think I would. One year ban for libelous statements about me...

That sounds fair.

Advertisement