Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Willie

Options
  • 05-06-2001 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭

HA HA HA..... Think it was here before, but still funny smile.gif

John

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭Zapper

Ah yes, racist jokes frown.gif Nothing in teh world i hate more, especially when they're anti-scottish frown.gif

Unfortunatley, it's still a damn funny joke biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

BA BO BOOM BOO
    GOOD ONE

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭TheWolf

A man is sitting at a bar, when all the sudden the man sitting next to him looks over and in a thick Scottish accent says, "You see that building over there? You see it?"
    "Yes," the other man says
    "I built that building with me own two hand, and do they call me Willie the contractor?...NO."
    He continued "Do you see this bar, see this bar here in front of us, I built this bar with me own two hands...but do they call me Willie the carpenter?...NO."
    Still he went on, "Do you see this floor do see this floor here we are sittin on?...I built this floor with me own two hands but do they call me Willie the Masonry?...No"
    He waits a minute wobbling in his drunkenness and point a finger in the mans face and exclaims, "But you fu<k ONE goat...

arrrrRRROOOOOOOOOOoooo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Hunter-FLUID

Quite Funny

Advertisement