Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P910i and SyncStation help

Options
  • 19-02-2005 3:49am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭

i have a P910i and the SEMC DSS Syncstation that goes with it and i've never had a problem..
    until about 20 minutes ago when i decided to use it for the first time in ages..

when i plug it in and open MY P910i folder it says not connected

however the other icon in the taskbar "connection link" says USB COM3 Connected..
    now when i take the phone off it, it says disconnected.. now just to make sure i reinstalled the software anyway and no effect

i then checked the connection properties in the phone and its set to pc connect..

so basically nothing wrong with either, the "connection link" picks it up as Connected and disconnected but the MY P910i explorer says not connected no matter what

and also ive no spyware programs or any software firewall running..

anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Advertisement