Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More entertaining: Pro Evo or Real Soccer

Options
  • 19-02-2005 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭

Personally I find it more entertaining to watch (not play) a game of pro evo than a real football match.

Unless Ireland are playing and it's an important match.

I'm not patriotic or a football fan at all really, but there is something about an important Irish game. Especially Ireland-VS-Spain in the World Cup when Harte missed the peno. Most exciting game I've ever seen.

What's more exciting to watch? 20 votes

Pro Evolution Soccer
    0%
    General Real soccer
    20%
    Joyceyomb0wyn5ehpij9DrunkenMasterMohanned 4 votes
    Important National match.
    80%
    BalfaPHBDRakEMakavelicournioniturbitdjfattony2000wer*ErinGoBrathUnknownriceyflamin moeDanger_Dave4000Holesdceirenigelino 16 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Um, a game of Pro Ev last around 20 minutes while a real match is 90.
    You can't compare the two imo, but I prefer real matches, because they are real.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

That's the thing though. For non football fans, 90 minutes is a bit long, where pro evo is 10/20 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

cormie wrote:
    Personally I find it more entertaining to watch (not play) a game of pro evo than a real football match.

I'm not patriotic or a football fan at all really, but there is something about an important Irish game. Especially Ireland-VS-Spain in the World Cup when Harte missed the peno. Most exciting game I've ever seen.

No contest playing in a real match ur self beats playen pro evo any day as dose watchen international and top flight european football.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

cormie wrote:
    That's the thing though. For non football fans, 90 minutes is a bit long, where pro evo is 10/20 minutes.

Watch the highlights of matches.

I like watching highlights and I would prefer to be playing a real game.

What I was asking is what do you prefer to watch. Should have written it better :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

cormie wrote:

Exciting game :confused:
    We didn't have a kick in that game till we scored

My heart was beating, it's by far the most tense game I've ever watched. Probably because it was Ireland and a World Cup match and meant allot.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Real Football.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 nigelino

cormie, how can you find pro evo 'not playing' better than a real match. Watching pro evo is like watching grass grow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭d22ontour

nigelino wrote:
    cormie, how can you find pro evo 'not playing' better than a real match. Watching pro evo is like watching grass grow

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/farnorth/msg0819460729256.html

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

playin soccer is the best, which is what im off to do now.

Advertisement