Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farscape on again

Options
  • 19-02-2005 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

I see that the BBC are re-running Farscape again on BBC3. Its the first series and its on mon-thurs at 12:10 AM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

Yay, Farscape is on again, & with no commercials, Woo HOO. :D
    A pity it's on BBC3, but I guess that may be actually beneficial as it should stay at that time for definite.

On BBC2 it would be subject to stupid sports & whatnot, & more often than not it would have been taken off air for weeks on end.
    The BEEB must have bought back the rights from the Sci-Fi channel.

Anywho good news indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

It's a crappy time though - 12:10 am.

Sci-Fi UK are also showing repeats (mostly 3rd seasons eps).

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Stark wrote:
    It's a crappy time though - 12:10 am.
    You wern't a B5 fan then.

I'd never seen Babylon 5 until I got a lend of the DVDs off someone :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭LSLFAN

You wern't a B5 fan then.

12.10 am? If you were lucky!!

And then you just prayed that the videoplus worked correctly or there wasn't a power cut. If you missed it, tough. Worth the wait. :)

I stayed up last night to watch Farscape at 12:10, and it didn't start until after 12:20 by the time the presenters were finished with banter. One of the presenters especially was a complete muppet. Her co-presenter was intelligent enough from what I could make out, whereas she'd just sit there looking completely dopey, huge smile nodding away and giving occasional "what's going on" looks. Then to top it all off she realised "oh **** I should be doing something" and just shouted "yeah, eh yeah you go girl" and "yeah, something for the weekend, woo" and continued smiling stupidly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

LSLFAN wrote:
    12.10 am? If you were lucky!!

And then you just prayed that the videoplus worked correctly or there wasn't a power cut. If you missed it, tough. Worth the wait. :)

OMG my mother kept turning hte fuking VCR off on me. missed a shead load of episodes

Advertisement