Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Frankie Kazarian in the WWE?

• 19-02-2005 4:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

I would like to hear your thoughts on the prospect of Frankie Kazarian coming to the WWE.Alot of you may know he recently left TNA where he was wrestling without a contract and it's rumoured the WWE are looking to bring him in,and on Frankie's site he hasn't ruled it out.
    Personally,I think he has great potential for the future and would be a good addition to Smackdown.
    Here's some footage of him in action:

http://frankiekazarian.temp.powweb.com/media/frankievideo.WMV

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,929 ✭✭✭raven136

he is a great wrestler but somehow i cant see him doing well in wwe,what with him not being 6 foot 6 and 350 pounds.would be great to see him do well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

He's a great wrestler but WWe would do f all with him. Look at the talent they've wasted/continue to waste. I would prefer to see him somewhere we could actually see him WRESTLE, not just be seen backstage as Heidenreich and Snitsky read poetry or some ****.

Nice video btw, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I've never seen any of his matches but have heard great things about him. As already mentioned WWE could use someone like him but wouldn't know the first thing on how to use him to his potential.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I agree they would probably misuse his character but if they gave him a proper chance(a big if,I know)he could be a great star.On Smackdown I'm sure he and Paul London could have an awesome rivalry.
    He could be useful to the WWE.He's not a bad looking fella,he kind of resembles Scott Hall.(except Frankie can wrestle :D )

That move off the turnbuckle that is featured in the video looks great.It was like a DDT off the top rope.Unfortunately I doubt he'd be able to use that in the WWE.

Paul London and pretty much anyone else could have an awesome rivalry but WWE seems to overlook people with genuine talent these days...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

They signed Johnny swinger so maybe they might sign Frankie Kazarian although whether they would do anything with him I agree they probably would not do a whole lot with him to be honest

They may have a mini TNA invasion with those two on Velocity or something...*sarcasm*

Advertisement