Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plasma - Panasonic v NEC

Options
  • 19-02-2005 5:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

Having scoured the Internet and these pages for which is the best Plasma to get, I've narrowed it down to 2....the Panasonic 42" (not sure whether to go for the 7UY or the Viera model :rolleyes: ) or the NEC 42" XR3 :confused:

I hear the Panasonic has better 'blacks' and grayscale, but the NEC has HDMI!! I'm obviously thinking about the future to a degree, particularly with the high spend in mind!

[Then again, do I wait for the new Panasonic's coming out in May/June....too... much....information!!!! :eek: ]

I plan on getting the Yamaha AX750 Amp aswell...

Any advice would be helpful, although I fully understand it's all down to personal taste at the end of the day. Have been to see a few in the flesh, but these are usually set up with better kit in the showrooms than how they'll look at home.

Any advice...!?!!?

Dazed & Confused!
    Will

Advertisement