Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gay/bi/lesbien teens

Options
  • 19-02-2005 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hey iam bi and i am 14 if there is any orther gay/bi teen sout there please tell us about your expirence with the oppisite sex and more.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭newgrange

Hi BIteen.
    There is already an established and wholly reputable group for young gay people called BelongTeen.

See: http://www.belongto.org/belongteen.php

Perhaps it would be better to join up with them where events and meets can be safely held, rather than forming your own group, where let's face it, you have no control over people mis-representing themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭newgrange

Donkeytron, are you soliciting an under-age child???

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Donkeytron banned for obvious reasons.

I'd second newgrange on this - it's best to go with an established group rather than risk forming your own, for a large number of reasons not the least of which is safety. BelongTo have a good reputation and are worth checking out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

i echo the above. the net is full of sexual predators. Try gay community groups as linked to on this forum. If someone claims to be a Bi teenage or whatever on the net, it doesn't mean they are, and even if they are it doesn't mean they don't have their of motivation...

Advertisement