Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFSU Rivals and Tiger Woods Golf PSP question!

Options
  • 19-02-2005 8:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭

ok these both came out in japan on friday ..been looking on ebay and both seem worth a look!

just wondering can anyone find something about them stating "how english" they are

if there as good as RR and Vamp chronicles then excellent its like 90% english..but i dont know..ive seen a lot of screenshots for both where the entire ingame text is english and i dont know if thats the jap version or just the pal 1..

does anyone know what they are like ..because im quite tempted to buy both :eek:

-edit-

bleh they have been held back a week..glad its not just us :rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

ViperVenoM wrote:
    ok these both came out in japan on friday ..been looking on ebay and both seem worth a look!

just wondering can anyone find something about them stating "how english" they are

if there as good as RR and Vamp chronicles then excellent its like 90% english..but i dont know..ive seen a lot of screenshots for both where the entire ingame text is english and i dont know if thats the jap version or just the pal 1..

does anyone know what they are like ..because im quite tempted to buy both :eek:

id wait a day or two , then reviews will start croppig up on gamefaqs etc, the importers wont of got them delivered yet so they wouldnt of played them yet

• Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Does anyone know what is Lik-sangs free delivery is like? how long does it take to get to Ireland?

Advertisement