Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fare Thee Well; Nitelink (Midwek)

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Kevin_rc_ie

he is enda kenny.

hey angry banana, or anyone else,

there is a building with NIKH written on it in front square. Why does this building have this on it? I think it's the post grad reading room.

Also, making your way from the pearse street vecihle entrance to Aras na Ph, there is another small building, what is this and what does it do?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

Ah I am not Enda Kenny really. In fact I'm pretty pissed off with Fine Gael in light of the letter I received in reply from Cllr. Leo Varadkar.

hey angry banana, or anyone else,

there is a building with NIKH written on it in front square. Why does this building have this on it? I think it's the post grad reading room.
    Is this your building? That's the 1937 Postgraduate Reading Room, yes. If that is the building you need, I can investigate what NIKH mean.
    Also, making your way from the pearse street vecihle entrance to Aras na Ph, there is another small building, what is this and what does it do?
    I presume you mean the Printing House, which I understand (believe it or not) is a printing house.

In related College Knowledge news, I'd like to point out that my potential society will soon be the first group to translate the entire original charter of the college (by Elizabeth, the founding letter of the college) into English. Now that's pretty damn impressive tyvm.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

They do music performances and stuff in printing house. No sign of printers when I was in there though. Just a piano.

NIKH is more commonly written as Nike, the goddess of victory in Greek mythology.

• Advertisement

John2 wrote:
    They do music performances and stuff in printing house. No sign of printers when I was in there though. Just a piano.

NIKH is more commonly written as Nike, the goddess of victory in Greek mythology.
    Hmm. Interesting. You learn something every night wasted on the internet.

I'm going to be so knackered in the morning.

it's not a night wasted if you're with me

You're not the first DURNS member to say that to me.

and I won't be the last

Hahahah...

** imagines Milluna saying such a thing** ;)

** now imagines Shane saying such a thing ** :eek:

** and finally, my dear Guiney.... ** :p

• Advertisement

NIKH is more commonly written as Nike

if this is true how come u haven't told me it before.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

All I can say is: HA! When I was in Trinity there was no mid-week service for me , only the Thursday-Saturday one. It's only fair that you all suffer the same social deprivation that I did :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

Hmm.. I still have a midweek service (caught a 2.00am 67N there in the early hours of wed mornin).

All I can say is a resounding HAW-HAW

none of the nitelinks have stoppped midweek yet.

if this is true how come u haven't told me it before.

You never asked and it's not exactly a conversation starter

i've asked everyone else I know. Damn you and your secrets.

KHvin

Want to see my secret garden?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭foxybrowne

my favorite Nightlink experience was when my mates big brother was on the bus and got everyone cheering evertime we got to a red light, then the gaurds came and took him off the bus, whereupon he informed them that there must be some mistake for they were in fact working for him.
    We all agreed.

none of the nitelinks have stoppped midweek yet.
    Erm yes they have.. 66N gone, 25N gone

ApeXaviour wrote:
    Erm yes they have.. 66N gone, 25N gone

they're not real bus routes, they go nowhere near my house!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

John2 wrote:
    Want to see my secret garden?
    A very cautious yes from me. Although if you offer to show me your well-trimmed, prize-winning bush I think I'll decline.

what about my big wood?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

Some have been disappearing over the past while. I can no longer get the 54N home midweeks and haven't been able to for a while but can still get it at weekends. 15N still runs midweek though.

Andrew 83 wrote:
    Some have been disappearing over the past while. I can no longer get the 54N home midweeks and haven't been able to for a while but can still get it at weekends. 15N still runs midweek though.

See the 15N statement is odd because on here it states how there is no sunday to wednesday service. But then again I don't frequent the 15N.

news just in:

Myth is actually a closet Sinn Feiner and is having an alien's baby.

news just in:

Myth is actually a closet Sinn Feiner and is having an alien's baby.

That's a new one..

And a strange one..

ApeXaviour wrote:
    And a strange one..

Kev's intent on starting/furthering rumours about me these days, you see.

For the record, I just noted rumours and then immediately sought Myth's confirmation on their credability. I actually wasn't scribbling stuff on the walls and posting on message boards about him/her/that/aliens.
    I'm starting a gossip thread as soon as i get some more juicy bits.

• Advertisement

For the record, I just noted rumours and then immediately sought Myth's confirmation on their credability. I actually wasn't scribbling stuff on the walls and posting on message boards about him/her/that/aliens.
    I'm starting a gossip thread as soon as i get some more juicy bits.

I can't wait! ...

Advertisement