Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gay Sunday on American TV

Options
  • 19-02-2005 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭

It's Gay Sunday in America tomorrow. New series of L Word , the Gay Wedding in the Simpsons and one of the kids in Desperate Housewives comes out. Set your pvrs now.

I think there'll be copies of said shows online by Monday morning.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

This after all the nice lesbian kissing that sweeps stunts provide. God bless America. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

hehe kinda ironic having it on a sunday...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

The church of second chance sunday welcomes homosexuals.

(oh god shoot me now).

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Which kid in Desperate Housewives comes out? I presume they're a bit ahead of us in the series... Oh no, I'm gonna be looking out for that now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Bree's son Andrew

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Fishie wrote:
    Which kid in Desperate Housewives comes out? I presume they're a bit ahead of us in the series... Oh no, I'm gonna be looking out for that now!!

spoilers...

Bree's kid, Andrew. Gets caught by Susan making out with some guy in a pool. It's in episode 15 of the series, and I think it's episode 10 that's on tonight on RTE2 and tomorrow night on C4, so another few weeks to go yet.

Advertisement