Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AMVs?

Options
  • 20-02-2005 5:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,694 ✭✭✭✭

anyone else here like AMVs? (anime music videos)

I think they are brilliant.

my fav are the ones by the guys at www.morethantoast.com pity they havnt realesed much lately. But there only in dreams video and the eternal sunshine one are both brilliant.

if you want join www.animemusicvideo.org to see the best on the net.

as a taster here are two you dont need to join to view if you click *direct* on the download page.

amv hell

and

amv hell 2

i did 2 myself only ever released a real crap low quality version of one of them...should clean them up and ship them out sometime.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

The ESOTSM was great alright.
    Thanks for that link I was looking for it a while ago and couldn't remember where it was posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

i love amvs! i use adobe premier 6.0 for my amvs.. what do you guys use? also, i'm thinking of making a kenshin amv but that might be over-rated. My fav. amv is One Day More using footage from Macross/ robotech. Tis bloody brilliant! so is Believe by kevin caldwell. ^___^

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

The DCU Anime & Manga Society are trying to put together AMV tutorials to those interested :)

Advertisement