Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bringing her in Ecstasy

Options
  • 06-06-2001 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

The Italian says, "When I'vea finished a makina da love with my girlfriend, I go down and gently tickle the back of her knees, she floatsa 6 inches abovea da bed in ecstasy".

The Frenchman replies, "Zat is nothing, when Ah 'ave finished making ze love with ze girlfriend, Ah kiss all ze way down her body and zen Ah lick zer soles of her feet wiz mah tongue and she floats 12 inches above ze bed in pure ecstasy".

The Englishman says, "Mate, that's nothing. When I've finished shagging my bird, I get out of bed, walk over to the window and wipe my dick on the curtains. She hits the f#cking roof!"

arrrrRRROOOOOOOOOOoooo...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Hunter-FLUID

Heard that one before but it is still good. biggrin.gif

If the Bottom falls out of your world...
    Drink ANDREWS...
    And the world will fall out of your Bottom...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe

heh nice 1

- Da_cOmRaDe_MiKe
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2"> Man causes all problems. No man, no problems. - Stalin </font>

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Bomberman

rofl , i like that , nice 1 james

Advertisement