Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free Psp!!!!!!!!!!!

• 20-02-2005 11:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

HeyGuys

This is Great offer for everyone.
    Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Sony PSPs!

I've joined and I think you should as well.

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it!

To get your Sony PSP, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
    No refferal crap here thanks.

Jimmy

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

jimmy9980 wrote:
    HeyGuys

This is Great offer for everyone.
    Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Sony PSPs!

I've joined and I think you should as well.

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in FREE stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it!

To get your Sony PSP, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
    No referral crap here thanks

Jimmy

so did you get yours????? nothing is free m8, they had the same scam for an ipod before Christmas !! Irish are not that tick !!!

Stop waisting time on Boards "

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭stereo_steve

F*ck off Jimmy.

No one here is that stupid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

participate in one online offer

yes no fools would fall for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

jimmy. you are a FOOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭lifebook

that free ipod wasnt complete a scam, my sister got one, she had to sign up for something and she cancelled it a month later AFTER she got the ipod.

I got a free ipod from new horizons for doing my mcse with them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

Ye there was some free ipod site that you had to sign up for and then get 10 other people to sign up and also you had to register with 2 other websites or something but it worked if you went through with everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Delta_ie

But it was US only just like the offer above

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

jimmy is it a slight conincedence that this *offer* happened to be your first post? i think not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I was wondering when this referral crap would hit boards. Links removed. jimmy9980 this is your first and last warning not to do this again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement