Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The gurls strike back

Options
  • 09-06-2001 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭

So anyway I hacked someone e-mail account today (not my usual style, but she was sooooo stupid, I even left a message for her to improve her security) and started reading the joke e-mails, I found this:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE FEMALE OPINION OF THE MALE GENERATION, (WELL MOST OF THEM ANYWAY UNLESS HE IS CALLED VICTOR)

Men are like.......Floor Tiles. If you lay them right the first time, you can walk all over them for years.

Men are like.......Bank Accounts. Without a lot of money, they don't generate much interest.

Men are like.......Blenders. You need one, but you're not quite sure why.

Men are like.......Chocolate Bars. Sweet, smooth, and they usually head straight for your hips.

Men are like.......Coffee. The best ones are rich, warm, and can keep you up all night.

Men are like.......Commercials. You can't believe a word they say.

Men are like.......Computers. Hard to figure out and never have enough memory.

Men are like.......Coolers. Load them with beer and you can take them anywhere.

Men are like.......Copiers. You need them for reproduction, but that's about it.

Men are like.......Curling Irons. They're always hot, and they're always in your hair.

Men are like.......Government Bonds. They take so long to mature.

Men are like.......High Heels. They're easy to walk on once you get the hang of it.

Men are like.......Horoscopes. They always tell you what to do and are usually wrong.

Men are like.......Lava Lamps. Fun to look at, but not all that bright.

Men are like.......Mascara. They usually run at the first sign of emotion.

Men are like.......Parking Spots. The good ones are already taken and the ones that are left are handicapped or extremely small.

Men are like.......Popcorn. They satisfy you, but only for a little while.

Men are like.......Place Mats. They only show up when there's food on the table.

Men are like.......Snow Storms. You never know when they're coming, how many inches you'll get or how long they will last.

Men are like.......Used Cars. Both are easy to get, cheap, and unreliable.

Men are like.......Bank Machines. Once they withdraw they lose interest.

Men are like.......Bananas. The older they get, the less firm they are.

Men are like.......Newborn babies. They're cute at first, but you get tired of cleaning up their crap.

Men are like.......Crystal. Some look real good, but you can still see right through them.

Men are like.......Laxatives. They irritate the **** out of you.

Changing call sign to SIERRA PAPA OSCAR OSCAR FOXTROT.

[This message has been edited by Victor (edited 09-06-2001).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Two thumbs up with El Marco smile.gif

(Insert quote here)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Two thumbs up with El Marco smile.gif

(Insert quote here)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

Oh, you are my hero, j00 haxx0red some ones e-mail....

Good jokes though

John

Advertisement