Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Internet Digital media player !

Options
  • 20-02-2005 6:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

Just thought this might be of interest to some, particularly broadband users.

The BT Voyager Digital media player [Portable], with wireless computer connection !, allows you to listen to thousands of internet stations and audio streams from around the world, you can also access and play Terrestrial radio stations and CD's, plus all your MP3's, downloaded music etc, direct from your PC anywhere in your home. I enjoy listening to all my Windows Media Player library music in my sitting room, with the Voyager connected to my surround sound with the supplied audio connector lead supplied.

Click on: www.voyager.bt.com/mediaplayer
    for details, although I purchased mine from:- www.qvcuk.com
    for less than €100. It sold out in ten minutes from airing on Sat TV but they should be getting more.

Has anyone else got one of these ?...and what is your opinion ?... :cool:

P.

Advertisement