Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A strange problem

Options
  • 20-02-2005 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭

I wasn't sure whether to post this in Feedback or here, so bear with me.

Yesterday while browsing a stumbled upon an odd thing, I was looking through the education boards. I click on "High School Dublin" but was greeted with the "Fobia, you don't not have access to this page.." message. I posted the URL on irc and no-one else could get in either. I thought it was odd but left it. Then, today I noticed that particular board doesn't appear here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=28 .

Is is supposed to be a private board or is there a bug stopping people from getting in? Either way there's something wrong as you can see it from the dropdown menu but not from the vbulletin page.....

Fobia.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

The board was closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

Ah, I suppose it'll be removed from the drop-down menu sometime then?

Thanks.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Probably.

Advertisement