Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tonights online game

Options
  • 20-02-2005 8:56pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I forgot it started at 7.... :( here I am loging in nice and early (in my mind anyway) at 19:45 only to remember it starts at 19:00.I will get you all next week,cant play Tuesday as the Liverpool game is on.

So how did you all get on...?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

poo, i only noticed by logging on early by chance. tough luck.

out 8th, uneventful for me except for catching Dev with his hand in the cookie jar on a 99x flop. reraised him for the rest and he folded though. ;)

think we'll see the league table after this one!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Doh forgot. Probably a good thing in fairness. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭ionapaul

I was about 2 minutes too late to register - previously it allowed late registration. Gosh darn it! Excuse my strong language, but I was looking forward to playing.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I had 88... I wasnt the one with his hand in the cookie jar. I'm just glad I put you out in the end, Hoff-lover!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

The other days there was loads of late registration room but today I think is was only 3 seats and they were gone v. quick.

And of course congrats to DeV for winning it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Somehow went for a snooze at 3pm today and just woke up now at midnight :confused: Damnit and I wanted to play! Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

DeVore wrote:
    I had 88... I wasnt the one with his hand in the cookie jar. I'm just glad I put you out in the end, Hoff-lover!

DeV.

i don't try too much cheekiness generally.....paired board and a pot sized raise is asking for it though :p

well played and nice win. i missed the last hand.....something like house or jacks over 3s in the history? tell me you raised with J3!! :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Weird hand, I was well ahead in the chips and really trying to bring pressure to bear on Vamos. I had raised it a couple of times in a row and thought that he was probably thinking about pushing back at me soon.

I raised with 33, he reraised me (I think all in, but maybe just a reraise) and I went with it. Unfortunately for him we both put the other on over cards to our pair and I found myself in great shape against 22....

Had a great game against BrendanB the two of us theived from each other all night, some savage battles. I still think the point system is wrong btw. The ones put forward would give me nearly triple Brendans score for last nights game when in truth we both played well and on the night it fell to me. Should I get more points for winning? Yeah, but not triple imho...

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭Vamos

Yeah I was getting sick of the reraises from you and decided to make my stand with the 22. I was disappointed with my play heads-up, felt I should have done better as I was playing $20 heads up on Poker Stars this week and won 7/9, up until that was happy with my play. Excellent tournament though and fair play Dev, made a great comeback from I think ~600 chips at one stage.
    Looking forward to the next one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

Great result for me getting knocked out in eleventh as it meant I had time to go to the fitz to play Sunday for the first time in months and ended up chopping it up with Norman

• Advertisement
Advertisement