Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning: Do not read joke if under 18

• 20-02-2005 9:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭

Two women were talking about their lives since they had become Nursing home residents.

They both agreed that life was good but one woman, Ethel, said she was rather upset because her sex life had really died out since she and her Husband had come to the nursing home.

The other woman said that her sex life was great!

"The secret to great sex is this," the woman told her, "when my husband is getting ready for bed, I get undressed, lay on the bed and put both legs behind my head. When he comes out and sees me like that he gets so excited, we have wild sex the rest of the night!"

Ethel says, "I'm going to try that tonight!"

When Ethel's husband is getting ready in the bathroom that night, she takes off all her clothes. Although it's a struggle, she gets one leg up and behind her head. Pretty soon, she has the other leg behind her head as well. After accomplishing this great feat, Ethel falls backwards and can't move.

It's not too long before her husband comes out of the bathroom. With a shocked look on his face, her husband yells "For God's sake Ethel, comb your hair and put your teeth in, you look like an asshole!"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,711 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

The title sorta makes ya think its gonna be a good joke.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

:D.Heard worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭MB44

its pretty bad tho u must admit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

MB44 wrote:
    its pretty bad tho u must admit
    Yeah I must admit.... It is pretty bad! Sorry, in fact its crap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭MB44

shut up u ****ing bogger

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Ruatha

:D Any joke that gives me a belly laugh like that one did deserves an A+++

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

memphis and MB44 banned for a week
    Kharn wrote:
    Charter

Even if this is the worst joke you've ever heard, please don't make a post saying "That's crap!" or whatever. Instead, please use the rating system build into the boards software (you'll see it at the bottom of a thread - choose from 1 to 5 stars of a rating).

Bio

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

its not bad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Pretty harsh, Bio.

good enough joke :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭cajun_tiger

was wondering why is hadnt been binned.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Eve e

^agreeded^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Goodshape wrote:
    Pretty harsh, Bio.

good enough joke :D

It may be harsh, but the charter is there for a reason - and it applies the same to everybody

Bio

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭garred

MB44 wrote:
    shut up u ****ing bogger

:D Sorry, I know its wrong but made me laugh, it's funny seeing people being wound up like that.

Advertisement