Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP & ds games

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

snoopdog wrote:
    i have now the best games for the psp now

lumines
    ridge racer
    hotshots golf
    vampire game

im also getting need for speed underground rivals

the best game for me is ridge racer its class the drifting etc great graphics

The structure of your posts offends me.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Tusky wrote:
    If its of a different region im gonna need some sort of power converter am I ?
    Any GBA SP charger will work.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Having used a Jap DS adapter + transfo and a French SP adapter without transfo on the same DS, that is correct.

I have an SP, so If i buy an American/Jap Ds I can just use that to charge it ? sweet. Any idea of the cheatest place to buy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 54,341 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Tusky wrote:
    The structure of your posts offends me.
    why does it offend you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

i had to reorder a ds as my little nephew broke mine,as for cheapest place tusky i just got,DS a game and ups delivery for 160 euro which aint all that bad
    try gamestop.com they have nice DS bundles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

For DS I've got Warioware, Mario 64 and Madden.
    Warioware is great but Mario 64 is a little awkward to control on the DS and don't like it too much, as for Madden, I'm a huge fan of the series but the less said about the DS version the better. I want to get Polarium and Yoshi Touch and Go when I get the chance.

Only ordered my PSP today now the Japanese one has reached a sane price. Ordered Ridge Racers with it, will probably get Lumines soon but going to wait for games to be released in English before I get anything else I think. Reviews of games are a bit thin on the ground, but I'm interested in the Metal Gear, Vampire and Dynasty Warriors games amongst others, want to read up more on them before buying though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Anyone played Mr. Driller and Zoo Keeper?

Reviews are up and down for both and a friend is in the staes ATM so im tempted to get somthing brought back.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Tusky: You can trade in your SP (with the charger) in Gamestop and get the new DS (with a brand spangly new charger and Metroid demo) for €94.99.

March 11th is less than two weeks away.

whats a good price for psp headphones and psp case and nfs rivals a fella i know in japan says he will all that stuff for 149 dollars that includes shipping that good so thats 110 euro that good

and i saw this [thanks to yawnstretch] [nice bloke]

http://www.expansys.ie/product.asp?code=SONY_PSP1000K

now i called that a price

• Advertisement

L5 wrote:
    hmm im not sure on that price.the headphones cost 30 dollars on lik-sang.com
    but to be honest, any headphones will do. Theyre rubbish quality. And the official case is pretty crap too, it costs 30 dollars on lik-sang also.

this case is good according to someone who got it
    http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=&products_id=6383&

and its only 9 euro.
    the official stuff is overpriced.
    man that case is good ill get that one

cheers L5

Tusky: You can trade in your SP (with the charger) in Gamestop and get the new DS (with a brand spangly new charger and Metroid demo) for €94.99.

March 11th is less than two weeks away.

Would that work out cheaper than selling the SP and buying the DS online?

I can get it for around 160 with a game online. If I sold the SP for 50 euro that would be 110 with a game which is cheaper then buying it in GAME.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

I don't know, there isn't going to much of a demand for the SP once the DS hits, what with backwards compatability and all. €55 for a SP is pretty decent price, if you ask me.

I'm not sure what the cheapest DS price is online. A quick search returns a deal of about €150 for the DS and a game, not including shipping.

wheres the cheapest place to get the psp american lauch date games

ive just got 5 psp games for only 112 euro all american launch games ill have them 3 days before lauch date

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Are you going to tell us where or are you just bragging?

lets just say i have friends in high places in the gaming community in america

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

snoopdog wrote:
    i have friends in the gaming community in america

And I bet you are so proud of that...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭deadduck

snoopdog and balfa should set up a bragging pricks club together

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

snoopdog should learn to use full stops. He is letting the rap community down.

ahh come on i usually never brag but had too 5 games for 112 euro,sorry

games im getting are

tiger woods golf
    dynasty warriors
    wipeout fusion
    tony hawks underground
    fifa 2005

i wanted need for speed rivals to but he didnt have any in stock

ill stop now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

Anyone know anything about this game? linky

also play-asia are doing a dirt cheap hard case in blue/white/black for $6!!! link

:D

snoopdog wrote:
    tiger woods golf
    dynasty warriors
    wipeout fusion
    tony hawks underground
    fifa 2005

What about mercury :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

dearg_doom wrote:
    Anyone know anything about this game? linky

It's completely in Japanese, I really wouldn't buy it if I were you unless you speak Japanese :) Word puzzles and things like that afaik.

Ciaran500 wrote:
    What about mercury :eek:
    i dont really like puzzel games i was going to get it but decided against it
    hope i did the right decision

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

ive ordered spiderman 2, wipeout fusion, fifa soccer and mercury.
    From early reports, nba basketball and spiderman 2 have the best graphics of all the launch games.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Brerrabbit

hmm if nintendo make a zelda game for their new doohickey I'll buy one. Mariokart multiplayer would be good fun. and their writing/communication thingy; pictionary methinks!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Brerrabbit wrote:
    hmm if nintendo make a zelda game for their new doohickey I'll buy one. Mariokart multiplayer would be good fun. and their writing/communication thingy; pictionary methinks!
    Theres a Zelda DS on the way and Mario Kart supports 8 players which will rock!

Advertisement