Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP & ds games

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

That would be the best game ever for DS LANs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

I heard mario kart ds may not be out till next year. I'm much more interested in a ds version of pro evo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

koneko wrote:
    It's completely in Japanese, I really wouldn't buy it if I were you unless you speak Japanese :) Word puzzles and things like that afaik.

oh. Thanks:D

I just saw 'minigames' and thought it could be bit like Wario, ah well.

Anyone seen that tiny PSP-clip-on keyboard, I didn't even know you could enter text on it!

Could be a sign of future web browser/IM

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Nephew wrote:
    I heard mario kart ds may not be out till next year. I'm much more interested in a ds version of pro evo.
    Id say it will def be out by the summer they know they need strong titles and they had it fully playable at the Euro DS press conf in Paris. The video of that speaks for its self about how amazing a game its going to be :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,918 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

I have Project Rub/Feel The Magic yeah its good. Like Wario Ware in that its a series of odd mini games but they last longer then 5 sec. Its good but short.

Yeah iv seen Plays date but as far as I know there just holding dates that they stuck in and everythign will go to TBA or some other date when that date gets nearer.

All the major online games sellers listed Golden Eye as going on sale this month but they all changed to TBA closer it got.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,341 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

snoopdog wrote:
    ive just got 5 psp games for only 112 euro all american launch games ill have them 3 days before lauch date

if any ones interested in getting the same deal as i got send me a pm and ill hook ye up

ahh man i cant wait for my games

also how long does it take lik-sang to deliver to ireland i bought a psp case ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭Brerrabbit

also how long does it take lik-sang to deliver to ireland i bought a psp case
    #

Yeah I kind of need to know this too; I bought resi4 and starfox assault from Lik-sang. dispatched on the 18th but no sign of it yet. It was by global freepost. Im getting a bit wooried :(

back on topic I think I'll go for a DS then (Though I'l wait for a while and scope the situation first.

Brerrabbit wrote:
    #

Yeah I kind of need to know this too; I bought resi4 and starfox assault from Lik-sang. dispatched on the 18th but no sign of it yet. It was by global freepost. Im getting a bit wooried :(

back on topic I think I'll go for a DS then (Though I'l wait for a while and scope the situation first.

it should have there by now your gc games i say email Lik-sang

snoopdog wrote:
    also how long does it take lik-sang to deliver to ireland i bought a psp case ;)
    i looked up my account on lik-sang it said Preparing order has not even left the storage warehouse in japan yet i ordered there monday

• Advertisement

snoopdog wrote:
    if any ones interested in getting the same deal as i got send me a pm and ill hook ye up

ahh man i cant wait for my games

QUOTE]
    just like to say im getting pm.s from people they think its a online shop but its a fella i know in america if your not interested dont pm
    i have no link

if your interested download yahoo messager

Iv played about with it a bit but I dont now anyone else with a DS so its not that exciting. Plent of potential for things like X's and O's, pictionary ot just general chat when you cannt get up and talk.

No idea about range but its very enviorment dependant iv seen people say 100+ feet no probs and lag free.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Got 2, so played a bit with the Missus ;)

M'player SM64DS was fun for a while but the games get very samey quickly (free-for-all or races on "slide levels"). Pictochat was well funky, though - we were playing noughts & crosses with PictoChat until early hours LOL! :D

BTW - can't tell range yet, but we live in a semi and the units see one another everywhere in there (incl. different floors). Then again, I have a WiFi network, so I don't know if the DS's Ni-Fi makes use of that at all or not to boost range. :confused:

ambro25 wrote:
    BTW - can't tell range yet, but we live in a semi and the units see one another everywhere in there (incl. different floors). Then again, I have a WiFi network, so I don't know if the DS's Ni-Fi makes use of that at all or not to boost range. :confused:

It doesn't at all (yet)...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

Okay two more PSP games that look interesting:

Rengoku and Armoured Core

Anyone have any opinios on these two?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

dearg_doom wrote:
    Okay two more PSP games that look interesting:

Rengoku and Armoured Core

Anyone have any opinios on these two?

rengoku is meant to be quite poor

does anyone know what the rrp of ds games will be here?

• Advertisement

dvdsoon.com seems like the best place to buy them online. I think their ds games work out to be e24 including shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭savemejebus

DVDsoon are pretty good, ordered warioware and mario 64 ds for €40ish all in, but just to let people know (its not evident on their site)mario 64 ds is currently out of stock :(

Btw Dvdsoon was probably cheaper for me because I used my sisters dvdsoon membership thing.

The ds games due out over the next couple of months seem to be quite sparse, and there's not one that interests me in the slightest. I'm nearly halfway through mario too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

US game tested in Jap machine: http://psp.ign.com/articles/593/593861p1.html

Ciaran500 wrote:
    US game tested in Jap machine: http://psp.ign.com/articles/593/593861p1.html
    once my usa games work fine on my psp that will be fine i dont care about multiplayer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

its 200 euro for DS and wario+mario from dvdsoon.com

anybody know what the tax would be like ontop of that?

• Advertisement

Advertisement