Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leicester's record win. Look out Leinster

• 20-02-2005 10:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41

Leicester beat Newcastle today 83-10 ! Poor Matthew Tait is having a rotten season. Leinster will be in for a drubbing but i wouldnt care if we win the international though :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

they looked ruthless didnt they. tait had a shocker-might be tough for him to bounce back from this. like steve hanley a few years back. i think our backs will outgun leicesters, but their pack is too strong, and too well drilled. cant see them doing it unfortunately. i agree tho, a grandslam would more than make up for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Ahh, we're capable of both really..the GS and European cup...didn't see the game myself, but that scoreline would suggest a amasingly good or bad performance depending on which side you look at it from. The Leinster Forwards will need 3 or 4 of them to have the game of their career to live with that Leicster pack...but overall i think we will shade it (I Hope!! :eek:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 774 ✭✭✭dubal

Bit of both, Leceister were good but Newcastle were aweful, they have a game built around a "certain" out half, and with him and Burke out - they were poor.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭Nukem

Newcastle are rubbish - what the hell happened. Leicester looked sharp.

Advertisement