Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Anyone getting this aswell

• 21-02-2005 1:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭

Hi
    I have a dell inspiron 9100 laptop and recently i keep getting an error message saying system applet tray extension has encountered a problem and needs to close.
    every time i boot up and log on to windows xp. i get this and its always at 4mins exact after every thing has loaded up.
    does anyone else get this or know what it means, i doesent affect anything else on the system when i close it and on many occasions it may pop up 10 time directly after each other, meaning i have to press close 10 times.
    I doesent affect my laptops preformance as such but id like to sort it out.

Thanks for you help.

Advertisement