Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't Panic

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

I doubt the IMDB know the exact terms of all their contracts tbh
    This may well be true but imho it's the most accurate source on future films in general (non-specific to distributor/production company)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Didn't Ford have red hair?

Coulda sworn he had red hair...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Plunky wrote:
    he has at least 2. one flips out of him after Dent says "what are you doing"...
    Ah yes, I see it on a second viewing. But why was it hidden under the first head?

why not?

Touche...

• Advertisement

at the end of the day, it IS HHGTTG, so randomness is what it's all about

Ah, randomness...
    *overcome with emotion*
    Its just all so beautiful...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I wonder how they'll handle the improbability thing... I hope they keep in the bit with the monkeys and the typewriters, and of course one of my favourite lines: "Ford, you're turning into a penguin! Stop it!"

Marvin looks all wrong. Completely, totally and utterly wrong. Although Alan Rickman is doing the voice, which should be suitably depressing (when I first heard that Warwick Davis was playing Marvin, I thought "oh no Marvin will have the same annoying squeaky voice as the Leprechaun..." - never a good thing. So thank god for Alan Rickman)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Still would've preferred the voice from the TV series (he was originally cast also, first person to be cast in fact - according to imdb). I thought that Marvin voice was just legend.

It's due in May... I've been looking forward to this film for a long, long time but I was quite disappointed when I saw the trailer. Smacks of Hollywood all over. Zaphod's second head looked quite stupid in my opinion. I loved that stoned one. I'll reserve judgement until after I've seen it (and I'll be going to the opening night if at all possible) but I'm not expecting to be happy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭taby

I'll reserve judgement until after I've seen it (and I'll be going to the opening night if at all possible) but I'm not expecting to be happy...

Of course you'll be going to the opening night. And you will be happy in the end. :-)

• Advertisement

I'll BET he will!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

halenger wrote:
    Zaphod's second head looked quite stupid in my opinion.
    I think his second head looked stupid in the TV series. It looked like exactly what it was - a badly made robot head stuck onto Zaphod's shoulder. But I know what you mean - it's the concept that was better in the series

Advertisement